- General Information:
- What Are The Most Common Drug Offenses In Florida?
- How Is A Drug Charge Determined To Be Either A Misdemeanor Or A Felony?
- Are There Laws That Address Drug Paraphernalia In Florida?
- Can A Passenger Be Charged If Drugs Are Found In Someone Else’s Car?
- Alternative Programs Available For First Time Drug Offender In Florida
- Defending Drug Crimes In The State Of Florida
- An Overview of Drug Related Charges in the State of Florida
- Alternative Penalties or Diversionary Programs for Drug Related Charges in Florida
- First Time Offenders are Offered Leniency if it’s Not a Trafficking Case that Includes Large Quantities of Drugs
- The Mandatory Penalties for Drug Related Charges are the Same, Regardless of the Controlled Substance
- Common Issues:
- Hiring An Attorney: